Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 – 9pm, one evening per week for four weeks.
The whole course costs £300, please see below for available dates.
An intimate class of just 6 people, set as a series of Chef’s Table experiences where you will see demonstrations of and eat a series of four-course meals while drinking quality wine and sake, in an authentic Japanese setting.
You’ll used top quality black cod, salmon caviar, scallops, squid and fresh wasabi amongst other special Japanese ingredients and will take home the recipes and supplier lists for each dish you create.
- Beef Tataki – seared fillet of beef with a creamy sesame sauce
- Chirashi Zushi – Ikura salmon caviar, salmon sashimi and grilled salmon flakes, scattered over sushi rice
- Soft shell crab tempura with onion ponzu dipping sauce
- Mizore Jiru -cloudy Japanese soup
- Beef and vegetable rolls with a thick teriyaki sauce
- Sea bream served with ginger and Japanese rice
- Seared tuna with sesame ponzu
- Thick clear soup with Ganmodoki tofu
- Miso marinated black cod
- Buta Kakuni – slow cooked pork belly in sweet ginger broth
- Wild mushroom rice with soy and ginger
- Spicy white miso soup with prawn and chicken quenelles
- Pan-fried duck breast with ginger and apple sauce
- Tofu steak with Japanese mushrooms in soy butter sauce
- Grilled scallops on Sushi rice with creamy sauce
- Cha soba (Green Tea) noodles and squid with spicy Yakumi broth
Thursday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th November
Thursday 21st, 28th January, 4th, 11th February, 2016 – 2 Places Left
To book your course or enquire, please contact Reiko.