Tuesday or Thursday 7 – 9pm, one evening a week for four weeks
An intimate class of just 6 people, set as a series of Chef’s Table experiences where you will see demonstrations of and eat a series of four-course meals while drinking quality wine and sake, in an authentic Japanese setting.
You’ll used top quality black cod, salmon caviar, scallops, squid and fresh wasabi amongst other special Japanese ingredients and will take home the recipes and supplier lists for each dish you create.
- Soft shell crab tempura with onion ponzu dipping sauce
- Beef Tataki – seared fillet of beef with a creamy sesame sauce
- Chirashi Zushi, salmon special- Ikura salmon caviar, salmon sashimi and grilled salmon flakes, scattered over sushi rice
- Mizore Jiru -cloudy Japanese soup
- Seared tuna with sesame ponzu
- Buta Kakuni – slow cooked pork belly in sweet ginger broth
- Wild mushroom rice with soy and ginger
- Ganmodoki tofu in thick clear broth
- Shake Aburiyaki – blow touched salmon with ponzu jelly
- Beef and vegetable rolls with a thick teriyaki sauce
- Tai Meshi – Sea bream rice
- Spicy white miso soup with prawn and chicken quenelles
- Tofu steak with Japanese mushrooms in soy butter sauce
- Kamo Negi Hoba Yaki – grilled duck served with plum miso
- Grilled scallops on Sushi rice with creamy sauce
- Cha soba (Green Tea) noodles and squid with spicy Yakumi broth Upcoming dates:
Upcoming Dates: To be confirmed
The whole course costs £340*
Please email email@example.com to book your space.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.