Wednesday & Saturday 11am – 3pm
Use a top quality sashimi platter, including tuna, sea bream/sea bass and salmon, and freshly grated Wasabi from the Wasabi Company* to create a series of rolls, compressed sushi, nigiri and sashimi.
Enjoy your creations as a sit down lunch in an authentic Japanese setting, with miso soup and sake, followed by green tea ice cream – and even take home a variety of sushi rolls as well as a Yutaka starter kit, which includes a rolling mat, sushi rice, nori sheets, vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce! As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredient lists, recipes and suppliers are printed for you to take home.
During the class you will learn:
- Where to shop and what to buy when making sushi
- The basic ingredients used in sushi making
- How to cook sushi rice properly
- How to prepare sushi fillings for maki and raw fish for sashimi
- How to make and present a variety of sushi including thin rolls, inside-out rolls, nigiri and two kind of oshi-zushi (compressed sushi)
- How to prepare Japanese tamagoyaki omelette
- How to make miso soup
Saturday Classes are £130* and we have the following available
- 6th January, 2018 – Fully Booked
- 13th January, 2018 – Fully Booked
- 20th January, 2018 – Fully Booked
- 3rd February – Fully Booked
- 10th February – Fully Booked
- 17th February (additional class) – 4 Places Left
- 24th February – 2 Places Left
- 10th March
- 24th March
- 14th April
- 21st April
- 28th April
Wednesday classes are £115* and we have the following available:
To be confirmed
To make a booking or for any enquiries, please contact Reiko.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.