Saturday Class: 11am – 3pm – £130
Wednesday Class (without sashimi): 11am – 1.30pm – £95
Use a top quality sashimi platter, including tuna, sea bream/sea bass and salmon, and freshly grated Wasabi from the Wasabi Company* to create a series of rolls, compressed sushi, nigiri and sashimi.
Enjoy your creations as a sit down lunch in an authentic Japanese setting, with miso soup and sake, followed by green tea ice cream – and even take home a variety of sushi rolls as well as a Yutaka starter kit, which includes a rolling mat, sushi rice, nori sheets, vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce! As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredient lists, recipes and suppliers are printed for you to take home.
During the class you will learn:
(max number of 9 participants per class)
- Where to shop and what to buy when making sushi
- The basic ingredients used in sushi making
- How to cook sushi rice properly
- How to prepare sushi fillings for maki and raw fish for sashimi
- How to make and present a variety of sushi including thin rolls, inside-out rolls, nigiri and two kind of oshi-zushi (compressed sushi)
- How to prepare Japanese tamagoyaki omelette
- How to make miso soup
Saturday Class forthcoming dates;
- 7th July
- 14th July – Fully Booked
- 28th July – Fully Booked
- 4th August
- 18th August
- 8th September
- 15th September
- 29th September
- 20th October
- 27th October
Wednesday Class forthcoming dates;
- 29th August – End of Summer Offer of £25 Discount!
- 5th September
- 19th September
Purchases can be made online, using the form below or by contacting Reiko
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.