Wednesday & Saturday 11am – 3pm
Use a top quality sashimi platter, including tuna, sea bream/sea bass and salmon, and freshly grated Wasabi from the Wasabi Company* to create a series of rolls, compressed sushi, nigiri and sashimi.
Enjoy your creations as a sit down lunch in an authentic Japanese setting, with miso soup and sake, followed by green tea ice cream – and even take home a variety of sushi rolls as well as a Yutaka starter kit, which includes a rolling mat, sushi rice, nori sheets, vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce! As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredient lists, recipes and suppliers are printed for you to take home.
During the class you will learn:
- Where to shop and what to buy when making sushi
- The basic ingredients used in sushi making
- How to cook sushi rice properly
- How to prepare sushi fillings for maki and raw fish for sashimi
- How to make and present a variety of sushi including thin rolls, inside-out rolls, nigiri and two kind of oshi-zushi (compressed sushi)
- How to prepare Japanese tamagoyaki omelette
- How to make miso soup
Saturday Classes are £130* and we have the following available
(max number of 9 perticipants per class)
- 12th May – Fully Booked
- 19th May
- 26th May – Fully Booked
- 2nd June
- 23rd June – 2 Places Left – Last minute Offer of £50 Discount!
- 7th July
- 14th July – Fully Booked
- 28th July
- 4th August
- 18th August
Wednesday classes are £115* and we have the following available:
- 9th May – Fully Booked
To make a booking or for any enquiries, please contact Reiko.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.