7 – 9pm – Thursday evenings
An intimate class of just 6 people, set as a series of Chef’s Table experiences where you will see demonstrations of and eat a series of four-course meals followed by Reiko’s special Japanese flavoured ice cream (green tea, black sesame, white miso, salted cherry) to complete a meal. Each dishes are accompanied with quality wine or sake in an authentic Japanese setting. *wine & sake on request
You’ll used top quality ingredients, such as soft shell crab, salmon caviar, scallops, Tobiko fish roe and fresh wasabi amongst other special Japanese ingredients and will take home the recipes and supplier lists for each dish you create.
- Soft shell crab tempura with onion ponzu dipping sauce
- Beef Tataki – seared fillet of beef with a creamy sesame sauce
- Chirashi Zushi, salmon special- Ikura salmon caviar, salmon sashimi and grilled salmon flakes, scattered over sushi rice
- Mizore Jiru -cloudy Japanese soup
- Miso Black Cod
- Buta Kakuni – slow cooked pork belly in sweet ginger broth
- Wild Japanese mushroom rice with soy and ginger
- Ganmodoki tofu in thick clear broth
- Shake Aburiyaki – blow touched salmon with ponzu jelly
- Beef and vegetable rolls with a thick teriyaki sauce
- Tai Meshi – Sea bream rice
- Spicy white miso soup with prawn and chicken quenelles
- Tofu steak with Japanese mushrooms in soy butter sauce
- Kamo Negi Hoba Yaki – grilled duck served with plum miso
- Grilled scallops on Sushi rice with creamy sauce
- Cha soba (Green Tea) noodles and squid with spicy Yakumi broth Upcoming dates:
Any bookings over £150 made before Christmas Day 2018 will receive Reiko’s latest book, “Cook Japan” !
The whole course of 4 evenings classes £340 (without wine/sake), £380 (with matching wine/sake)
Upcoming Dates: Thursdays – 10th, 17th. 24th, 31st January, 2019
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.