In the ramen part of the class, you will be making fresh noodles followed by demonstration of how to make perfect broth to create authentic Tonkotsu Ramen with cha siu pork for the main topping along with all the other toppings include soy marinade egg and authentic condiments.
In the gyoza part of the class, you will learn calamari and chicken or pork gyoza filling followed by hands-on making the dumplings. You will also be shown how to make spicy ponzu dipping sauce.
Reiko will also explain where & what to buy the best and freshest ramen noodle and gyoza wrapper.
Mid-week 7- 9:30pm / £90
- Thu 9th January – Fully Booked
- Wed 15th January – Fully Booked
- Wed 29th January – Fully Booked
- Thu 6th February (Additional Class) – 3 Places Left
- Tue 11th February – Fully Booked
- Tue 18th February – 4 Places Left
- Thu 12th March
- Thu 26th March – 3 Places Left
- Thu 2nd April
- Tue 14th April
- Thu 30th April
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.