Mid-week 7 – 9pm or 12 – 2pm
Enjoy learning how to create gyoza dumplings, hands-on, and a demonstration of how to perfect ramen broth, before trying your creations over a casual Yatai-style dinner with a choice of beer or glass of wine or two.
Through the class you will learn how to create authentic Ramen noodles, with Tonkotsu (pork) and Miso, Shoyu (soy sauce), Shio (salt) broths and the toppings such as Cha Siu pork as well as vegetables and egg and all the appropriate condiments . You will also learn calamari and pork or chicken gyoza dumplings with ponzu and sesame dipping sauces – ideal for any Japanese dish!
Evening classes cost £85* please see below for upcoming dates:
- Thursday 27th July – Fully Booked
- Wednesday 16th August – Fully Booked
- Tuesday 12th September – 3 Places Left
- Thursday 5th October – 7 Places Left
- Thursday 19th October – 7 Places Left
Daytime classes cost £75* please see below for upcoming dates:
- Wednesday 20th September – Fully Booked
- Wednesday 8th November – 7 Places Left
To book or enquire, please contact Reiko.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.