Wednesdays and Saturdays 11am – 3pm
In a small class of nine or less, use a top quality sashimi platter, including tuna, sea bream/sea bass and salmon, and freshly grated Wasabi from the Wasabi Company* to create a series of rolls, compressed sushi, nigiri and sashimi.
Enjoy your creations as a sit down lunch in an authentic Japanese setting, with miso soup and sake, followed by green tea ice cream – and even take home a variety of sushi rolls as well as a Yutaka starter kit, which includes a rolling mat, sushi rice, nori sheets, vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce! As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredient lists, recipes and suppliers are printed for you to take home.
During the class you will learn:
- Where to shop and what to buy when making sushi
- The basic ingredients used in sushi making
- How to cook sushi rice properly
- How to prepare sushi fillings for maki and raw fish for sashimi
- How to make and present a variety of sushi including thin rolls, inside-out rolls, nigiri and two kind of oshi-zushi (compressed sushi)
- How to prepare Japanese tamagoyaki omelette
- How to make miso soup
Saturday Classes are £130* and we have the following available:
- 22nd April – Fully Booked
- 29th April – Fully Booked
- 6th May – 2 Places Left
- 13th May
- 20th May
- 3rd June
- 10th June
- 24th June
Wednesday classes are £115* and we have the following available:
- 3rd May – 3 Places Left : Last Minute Offer of £30 Discount
To make a booking or for any enquiries, please contact Reiko.