7 – 9pm – 4 mid week evenings
This everyday Japanese course will introduce you to the simple, healthy, economic and delicious dishes that the Japanese cook in their homes. Designed as four sit down dinners with choice of beer or wine, in an authentic Japanese setting, you will learn how to create soups, rice/noodle, vegetable dishes as part of a small up to eight person class. As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredients lists and recipes will be printed for you to take home, so that you can recreate what you have learnt in your own kitchen.
*Menus may be adjusted in keeping the lines below depending on the season
– Kakiage Tempura with Ponzu Dipping Sauce
– Japanese Coleslaw
– Tonjiru – pork belly & chunky vegetables miso soup
– Agedashi Dofu in Clear Dashi Broth
– Okonomiyaki -Japanese savoury pancake
– Japanese Meatballs with Sweet & Sour Sauce
– Hijiki & Edamame Rice
– Mabo Dofu – spicy minced pork & tofu stew
– Nanman Mackerel
– Oyako Donburi
– Broccoli with Miso Sesame Sauce
– Crispy Karaage Chicken
– Pickled Fennel & Cucumber
– Blow Touched Salmon & Avocado Donburi
– Mizire jiru (Coudy Soup)
The whole course of 4 evening classes is £300*
Tuesdays – 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th January, 2020 – 3 Places Left
Please email email@example.com to book your space.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.