£300 (for 4 classes)
This everyday Japanese course will introduce you to economical and delicious dishes that the Japanese cook in their homes. Designed as four sit down dinners with choice of beer or wine, in an authentic Japanese setting, you will learn how to create soups, rice/noodle, vegetable dishes as part of a small up to eight person class. As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredients list and recipes will be printed for you to take home, so that you can recreate what you have learnt in your own kitchen.
♦ Covid-19 Guidance ♦
In line with the latest UK Government’s revised advisory on Covid-19, all in-person group classes are suspended until 16th of May. All existing bookings will be postponed until further notice. Due to the high demand of online courses and one-off in-person classes, we will not be re-opening in-person 4 session courses until the end of 2021.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Kakiage Tempura with Ponzu Dipping Sauce
- Japanese Coleslaw
- Tonjiru – pork belly & chunky vegetables miso soup
- Agedashi Dofu in Clear Dashi Broth
- Okonomiyaki -Japanese savoury pancake
- Japanese Meatballs with Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Oyako Donburi
- Mabo Dofu – spicy minced pork & tofu stew
- Nanman Mackerel
- Broccoli with Miso Sesame Sauce
- Hijiki & Takuan Rice
- Crispy Karaage Chicken
- Pickled Fennel & Cucumber
- Blow Touched Salmon & Avocado Donburi
- Mizire jiru (Coudy Soup)
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
Future dates to be confirmed