£180 (for 2 classes)
Japanese dishes are very versatile to adjust with special diet, especially for the vegetarian dishes. You can create vegetarian version for many traditional dishes as well as modern fusion dishes by using ingredients like miso and konbu that they have strong umami flavours. This course is suitable for vegan diet as well as most Japanese vegetarian dishes are vegan unless eggs are used.
- Sesame Crumbed Tofu Katsu with Miso Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Vegetarian Oyako Donburi
- Nasu Dengaku – sweet miso aubergines
- Classic Miso Soup with Enoki & Spinach
- Vegetarian Yakitori Skewers
- Kakiage Tempura with Ponzu Dipping Sauce
- Sumashi Jiru with Julianne Vegetables
- Chirashi Zushi, Kansai style (vegetarian scattered sushi)
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
May – All face to face classes postponed
June – TBC