£180 (for 2 classes)
Japanese dishes are very versatile to adjust with special diet, especially for the vegetarian dishes. You can create vegetarian version for many traditional dishes as well as modern fusion dishes by using ingredients like miso and konbu that they have strong umami flavours. This course is suitable for vegan diet as well as most Japanese vegetarian dishes are vegan unless eggs are used.
♦ COVID-19 GUIDANCE ♦
In line with the latest UK Government’s revised advisory on Covid-19, all in-person group classes are suspended until 16th of May. All existing bookings will be postponed until further notice. Due to the high demand of online courses and one-off in-person classes, we will not be re-opening in-person 4 session courses until the end of 2021.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Sesame Crumbed Tofu Katsu with Miso Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Vegetarian Oyako Donburi
- Nasu Dengaku – sweet miso aubergines
- Classic Miso Soup with Enoki & Spinach
- Vegetarian Yakitori Skewers
- Kakiage Tempura with Ponzu Dipping Sauce
- Sumashi Jiru with Julianne Vegetables
- Chirashi Zushi, Kansai style (vegetarian scattered sushi)
Or email email@example.com to book your space.
May – All face to face classes postponed
June – TBC