Authentic Japanese Cookery
Creating technical sushi rolls and nigiris with premium ingredients including soft shell crab tempura, seabream, blow torched salmon, unagi, tobiko fish roe, white toro, tamago.
Try tasting two distinctively different types of premium sake with your Gourmet sushi followed by Reiko’s special Japanese flavours of Mattcha (green tea) and Kuro-Goma (black sesame) ice cream.
PREMIUM GOURMET INGREDIENTS
Do we need a second heading?
Use a top quality sashimi platter, including tuna, sea bream/sea bass and salmon, and freshly grated Wasabi from the Wasabi Company* (Saturday class only) to create a series of rolls, compressed sushi, nigiri and sashimi.
AFTER COURSE LUNCH
And receive your Yutaka starter kit
Enjoy your creations as a sit down lunch in an authentic Japanese setting, with miso soup and sake, followed by green tea ice cream – and even take home a variety of sushi rolls as well as a Yutaka starter kit, which includes a rolling mat, sushi rice, nori sheets, vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce! As with all of Reiko’s classes, all ingredient lists, recipes and suppliers are printed for you to take home.
DURING THE CLASS YOU WILL LEARN
(max number of 9 participants per class)
- Where to shop and what to buy when making sushi
- The basic ingredients used in sushi making
- How to cook sushi rice properly
- How to prepare sushi fillings for maki and raw fish for sashimi
- How to make and present a variety of sushi including thin rolls, inside-out rolls, nigiri and two kind of oshi-zushi (compressed sushi)
- How to prepare Japanese tamagoyaki omelette
- How to make miso soup
11am – 3pm | £130
- 2nd February – 4 Places Left – Last minute offer of £40 Discount!
- 9th February – Fully Booked
- 23rd February – 2 Places Left
- 9th March
- 16th March
- 30th March
- 13th April
- 27th April
10am – 2pm | £115
- Wed 20th February – Fully Booked
- Wed 13th March
Or email email@example.com to book your space.
*Full payment in advance will secure your booking. Once confirmed, we do not offer full refunds however can reschedule your class if given 2 weeks’ notice, while a voucher has 6 months’ validity which can be extended if you contact us within the first 6 months.
2nd February – 4 Places Left – Last minute offer of £40 Discount!
9th February – Fully Booked
23rd February – 2 Places Left